What are the current developments of Reddcoin?

Hello Guys,

Looking forward to hear from other Reddcoin users what is going on currently in the Reddcoin community. Any interesting developments?

Currently:

◘ Redd-ID Back-end

◘ Redd-ID UI

◘ Redd-ID Namesever revamp

◘ Brainstorming about a ‘Social Wallet’

◘ DNS seed setup in three geo locations

◘ Electrum client cleanup

◘ Reddcoin Eco-System improvement

◘ PR stunts

Redd-ID (will be the global wallet for Reddcoin I assume?)

Redd-ID Back-end

◘ Redd-ID UI

◘ Redd-ID Namesever revamp

◘ Brainstorming about a ‘Social Wallet’
Read my idea in the other topic regarding 1 global Reddnetwork (Reddwork)

◘ DNS seed setup in three geo locations
I migth have some contacts for this if this process is stuck

◘ Electrum client cleanup

Not sure on this one

◘ Reddcoin Eco-System improvement
You mentioned this. Please make a proposal which is suitable for environmentally friendly companies to adapt. Why we want to be part of this ecosystem as an environmentally aware company… Point out your benefits and their benefits and we can make this work. I have many contacts in the environment industry…

◘ PR stunts

Such as hot models with advertisement clothing and brochures?
Or for that matter online PR advertisement trough an created actor who talks as the face of Reddcoin/community?

Gozzy I’m wondering, is reddcoin not doing any other project besides redd-id?
After three years or so, does not it come up on the homepage about who invested in Reddcoin?

neoniki3

We are working on http://reddcoin.online it will be a global network for Reddcoin users to share knowledge but eventually also sell products and services through the system itself. The design is very Facebookish to keep people comfortable with the GUI

aquaquickglobal
It is a good opinion. Currently reddcoin’s tipping system is too difficult.
There is a need to simplify the GUI.

neoniki3 That is what I thought. Hope to find a few developers that are willing to join the community to make it more accessible to the entire community. If we all work together this Reddcoin community can shine!

what the heck? vip program? paying for benefits in a social community? reddcoin.online wont be my choice.
we should stick to reddcointalk and telegram as the community websites/communicating plattforms.
instead of “recreating a facebook for reddcoin” … wont work

derghost There is no VIP Program that’s in place, The idea behind Reddcoin is not a facebookish social network. The concept is to make the platform accessible for all reddcoin users to provide unique products and services which are only purchasable through out the Reddcoin community. Beside that Reddcoin.online can be a portal for all Reddcoin current and coming projects which now are all over the place without a central position. The design is Facebookish because this is what we have familiarised ourself with during the past few years. Reddcointalk and Telegram can be integrated very well with all other services and products that can aswell join this network.

aquaquickglobal All Reddcoin progressions and development’s will be posted on RCT from the official team. We won’t be changing over but feel free to share any of it on your site. Official portals of news are RCT , r/reddcoin & reddcoin on twitter.

1 Like