What's all this spam?!

What is this?
alt text

I logged on to see how everyone is doing during this market dive and my unread box was filled with this.
Unfortunately I can’t read it.
Anybody know what it is?

I don’t know (If you copy it in Google translate it has something to do with University diploma’s).

Instead of spamming they should start buying :wink:

1 Like

I’ve just come back after less than 5 hours and had 96 in my unread box… Either they’re here to spam or just have A LOT of different things to talk about…

Sloth

1 Like

pretty sure they’re all fake degree scams, that and other products they sell through wechat and the like. How hard would it be for someone to become a janitor here?

1 Like

I am trying to become that janitor since last week and had a good chat with TechAdept about that on Saturday.
Unfortunately I’ve got no further feedback so far.

2 Likes

Fair enough, but I think we need more than just 1 janitor, if we get 100+ spam posts in a short time.
Since I’m on at least 2 computers each day, I wouldn’t mind being one myself.

IMO spam causes the potential members and already registered members to keep away.

yep, the internet is not save anymore without some form of botfilter…

shame.

ball0r I download my wallet but no Reddcoin showing? Can you help? Greatly Appreciate it. Thanks.

ball0r If you get any further with techadept, could you let me know? I wouldn’t mind helping out a bit more round here too :slight_smile:

Sloth

1 Like

CaffeinatedSloth Yes of course, I will keep that in mind :slight_smile:
I gave him a hint about this spam attack today.
Let’s see if I’m getting a response this time.

2 Likes

ball0r Thank you! :slight_smile: I’m here a lot anyway, might as well help clean up too :smiley:

Sloth

damn, i wish i was a bit smarter with internet stuff…
if i knew what i was doing, i would help out with the clean up since i’m also here quite often.

thanks for your efforts!
it seems the spam just keeps pouring in. hopefully something gets done about it.

It seems like one member was banned earlier today (Ragnar84, I believe), so there is obviously some activity from the higher powers…

Sloth

1 Like

I was trying to “report spam” but I don’t have enough rep yet -_-
Someday…

1 Like

Same :confused: I wonder how much you need…

Sloth

1 Like