Where to hold ReddCoin?

I’m somewhat new to RDD.
I currently hold it on Bittrex. Is that ok or should I be keeping it somewhere else?
I have a Trezor but it doesn’t support RDD yet.

Go RDD!!

I use coinomi which is an android wallet that can be downloaded from playstore. Give it a try.

1 Like

Thanks for the info. I’ll check it out.

The safest way to go is by downloading the windows wallet. At this way you are the only one being able to acces your reddcoins.

krizzzle

When you say Windows wallet do you mean the ReddCoin wallet?

Thanks

Yes I meant the reddcoin core wallet. Does not have to be windows actually, Can be mac as well for example. But a wallet on your computer.

krizzzle said in Where to hold ReddCoin?:

Yes I meant the reddcoin core wallet. Does not have to be windows actually, Can be mac as well for example. But a wallet on your computer.

stangman39

Holding your ReddCoin in the Core wallet allows you to stake, earning up to 5% of your total holdings as a reward for simply letting the wallet software help secure the ReddCoin network.

Many newcomers to the crypto world haven’t had to deal with their holdings on an exchange being hacked or stolen (Mt.Gox, Cryptsy, others), and while it’s becoming slightly less of an issue, it’s always a consideration. It’s always better to keep your assets in a wallet where you can access your private key information if needed.

Also, keep your eyes open for updated wallet software soon.

1 Like

That’s absolutely right!

In addition to that you are able to backup your wallet in several ways to be sure a PC crash or even a housefire would not affect the security of your precious coins/money.
Maybe I’ll create a tutorial on that the next days.

1 Like