Where to store reddcoin

Hey i know we can store reddcoin in core wallet. But wait i don’t have pc. Now where can i store it without fear of scam?
Or reddcoin must have to create android wallet and online wallet for store. And this is main thing which can bring reddcoin on list of top cryptocurrency.

You already answered your question. Online wallet and Android wallet are in development. May you store your coins on an exchange like Bittrex. However, this is not the safest method. In case of a hack, you will loose your RDD. So better use your own wallet.

1 Like

Rambhajan99 said in /404:

Hey i know we can store reddcoin in core wallet. But wait i don’t have pc. Now where can i store it without fear of scam?
Or reddcoin must have to create android wallet and online wallet for store. And this is main thing which can bring reddcoin on list of top cryptocurrency.

In the near future there will be the release of ReddID, currently they do have a Reddcoin wallet available at ReddCoin – The Original Social CryptoCurrency

Now the one issue you may run into with this, is that it will take time to sync with the network (I just recently seen a post on here that said it took 4 days).

You also have ability to store offline aka “coldstorage” with some of the following device, (note: I have not personally tested out or used the following cold storage devices but these should give you a general idea of where to look)

the following link has reviews on both Android and iOS applications for cold storage utilizing your mobile device

hope this helps

1 Like