Who works on advertising Reddcoin?

Hey community, I’ve been away from this site for a while because I have been busy with life lol. Well now I have a bit more time on my hands and I just wanted to know if there is anyone working on advertising Reddcoin? In my mind I’m looking at it as a sales perspective. Is anyone trying to bring people in? If there isn’t I’m interested in taking that role.

SapeMan Bring the best ideas for marketing to the table! Its all part of the mix we need to get working on. BRAND awareness, Utility etc.

1 Like

SapeMan I will 2nd Redshift response.
Lets hear your hear your ideas.

1 Like

Okay, I will come up with some ideas and show it to you guys.

I would really like to help you deliver I was myself involved in marketing an for for ReddCoin when I joined but then RedfCoin was not ready bto be promoted as a product but there won’t be a better time than now.

1 Like

AkshatBahety That sounds awesome! The more people we have spreading the word the better. I agree with you about Reddcoin not being ready to promote a while back, but now we can go full blown. Let’s do this!!!

SapeMan said:

AkshatBahety That sounds awesome! The more people we have spreading the word the better. I agree with you about Reddcoin not being ready to promote a while back, but now we can go full blown. Let’s do this!!!

Please remember there is a book about the first year of Reddcoin on Amazon :wink:

SapeMan Then let’s jot down a plan and
Get started😁

AkshatBahety That sounds like a plan.

Ok so guys throw in Ideas plz

May I make a suggestion here, which might not be quite what people are expecting from a thread on marketing Reddcoin itself, but I’ll do it anyway…

IMO there is no quick solution to getting adoption for Reddcoin. We could spend $1000s on banner ads for example and it would not make significant difference to adoption. Incidentally there are some projects that seem to have invested heavily in just that - banner ads - and I can’t see much effect, at least where price is concerned. Neucoin, for example.

I think it would be a good idea to think of cool ways in which Reddcoin could be used, integrated, tipped, etc. This will not immediately bring a practical solution for marketing Reddcoin directly, but as I said (and have said many times before) trying to promote just money itself is an odd concept and a non-starter IMHO.

So better let the imagination run wild on all possible practical implementations of Reddcoin … and then consider which ones of these to work on, and market in turn.

If we continue to think in this way at some point we will begin to filter out the more feasible use cases and lean business models from the rest. The hunt for the “killer app” continues…

2 Likes