Why do you believe in reddcoin (I want to help with marketing)

I recently invested in Reddcoin and even bought some more today. So now I’m thinking about how to help to spread the word about reddcoin. I am pretty good at online marketing and do a lot of display advertising. I was thinking about starting different campaings to make reddcoin more well know and popular. I basically want to share why reddcoin is what they need not invest in.
So I got 2 questions
1: why do you have reddcoins? In order to get the best return I want to know why you believe in reddcoin.
2: To get as much people in as possible I want to show them where they can get free reddcoins. I know reddcoinfaucet and Earncrypto but are there more?

For me It is a great concept of sending money all over the world to someone who needs it
like for instance I am on vacation and get robbed or lose my wallet or just run out of money. I can ask someone from home to send me some instantly and free of charge (no fees) AND they can do it from the couch. They don’t have to go through all the hassle like going to a bank and sending it via western union or etc.
Plus I like the minting or staking concept with no machinery needed and anyone can do it without additional electricity costs :slight_smile: like with mining.
And the community seems rather nice
just my opinion

2 Likes

Al3x5andar Thanks man, I personally didn’t even think about the use of it that way so that helps a lot. I hope some others will still share why they believe in Reddcoin so I can start a decent campaign.

stephan93 no problem,glad to help. To be honest this was the first thing that popped into my had when I was watching RDD video presentation. The concept of money sending .

Tons of new people wanting to buy RDD but they cant sign up in most exchanges.Please request redd to be listed in the next new exchanges

Binance Upbit …

stephan93 said in /404:

I recently invested in Reddcoin and even bought some more today.

Do you think you may be biased with the marketing? Do you want it to succeed because you’ve invested or because you believe in the tech? Not trolling btw.

spac3r0ck said in Why do you believe in reddcoin (I want to help with marketing):

stephan93 said in /404:

I recently invested in Reddcoin and even bought some more today.

Do you think you may be biased with the marketing? Do you want it to succeed because you’ve invested or because you believe in the tech? Not trolling btw.

Well both actually. I only invest in coins I believe in and I want to help develop it because I invested in it.