Why Not Bring a New Dev onboard?

I have been wondering about it from some time as laudney is currently not available why don’t we bring someone else for it.
As all code is on Github it won’t be a problem.

I was thinking exactly the same

1 Like

Yes because instead of waiting for him why not being some new people and make it bigger than ever.

Though it will be difficult but if we don’t take necessary steps people interest will be lost.

1 Like

Guys we all knwo how fast dogecoin is growing and that’s because the fast growing community supported by Development and we need only the latter because we have a nice community and it will grow big once Development kicks in

AkshatBahety Laudney and the dev team have laid out an ambitious plan for Reddcoin and last we heard it was actively being worked on. I think we’re still just in a slow period, but it would be nice to get confirmation again from the devs. I’m sure they would welcome new coding talent if someone here could give them a hand.

3 Likes

GrayPhoenix That’s absolutely right just a tweet a comment will do it will create that excitement back again and I would love to see that

why doesn’t he write two lines to tell he’s working actively and not sunbathing with whores and champagne on a tropical island? oh right, maybe he’s silently accumulating for the next pump and once he’s done he’ll come out with good news, while he starts selling reddcoin to the next bunch of bagholders.

2 Likes

Reddard said:

why doesn’t he write two lines to tell he’s working actively and not sunbathing with whores and champagne on a tropical island? oh right, maybe he’s silently accumulating for the next pump and once he’s done he’ll come out with good news, while he starts selling reddcoin to the next bunch of bagholders.

I think you’re way off base (hence the downvote), but I definitely agree that a quick update once or twice a month would do wonders for the community.

3 Likes

I concur I think if they can’t even communicate with their community then we need to look elsewhere. We are just not making any progress.

2 Likes

Drewster3000 I agree with you because we need some confirmation from devs.

AkshatBahety You keep worrying about the developer…I am busy thinking about tomorrow.
3 years from now…you will wish you had actively engaged with creating your Reddcoin business…developing your own interface to receive and trade Reddcoin. Right now the price is very very low…and the cost of acquiring it is minimal. If you can develop a service or a game or a website for people to use Reddcoin then you too can take part in the growth.
Development will happen but you need to put your energy else where and trust that things will progress as they should.

2 Likes

Redshift I am deeply touched and that’s right I am going to delete this thread as it will distract me.
first photo album coming soon for sale

Redshift I think you should stop talking people into something you don’t have any idea of. Fact is:you don’t know if there will be development,unless you develop on your own.it’s the same with every alt where the core developer left the boat. People keep asking for faith on the base of nothing else than their own hope that their money isn’t lost. Without development of core features Reddcoin is anything but another copycat with PoSV. So currently the perspective you talk about is nothing but a wet dream. I can only recommend NOT to buy Reddcoin until there is visible active or if you are yourself a developer.

artiscience I have noted your comments and can only disagree with the part where you state ‘’ talking people into Reddcoin’’ I am nobody around here, not a dev, coder, or anything other than a person who uses the coin.
All of the other points you make are valid and logical. As for your admonition not to buy the coin fair enough this is your perspective. The tone of your post was a bit judgmental.

Redshift said:

I have noted your comments and can only disagree with the part where you state ‘’ talking people into Reddcoin’’ I am nobody around here, not a dev, coder, or anything other than a person who uses the coin.

Anyway, you were the person who said

3 years from now…you will wish you had actively engaged with creating your Reddcoin business…

and that´s what I referred to and yes, that´s talking someone into Reddcoin. As you pointed out, you are “nobody around” (I´d object, since there is not many people but you and a few, but yeah), you don´t know if some is working on core development. You have some faith, I got it, but there is really no reason not to believe that core developers ist at full halt and people buying in or setting up a webpage won´t change this fact.

1 Like

artiscience Your interpretation.
So does that mean you’re the antithesis? You would like to talk people OUT of Reddcoin?
If that the case then please state it clearly. You don’t want people to adopt the coin and find a compelling case to use it in day to day transactions? If thats the case…then you can keep your negative comments to yourself. REDDCOIN IS…its here…and we are using it and finding and creating places to use and exchange it is part of the plan. If you dont want to…you dont have to…but I’ll damned if I let YOU dictate and tell me what I can say or how I can say it.
BEGONE…Away with you and your negative comments. START A REDDCOIN WEBSITE TODAY
Get a wallet get some coins and get going…USE this coin

Redshift where’s your reddcoin website

iisurge LMAO! Is that what this is going to be like? Since when do I need to have website ?
I don’t have to do I? I have a wallet, some coins and an opinion.
Dried bundles of sticks are everywhere these days its seems

Redshift did you really just call me a faggot? I’ve read like 5 of your post and am already sick of their arrogant tone. That is ridiculous. I just said that becuase you keep telling others to.

iisurge Your interpretation of post’s on the internet as ‘‘arrogant’’ is interesting.
If you are sick of reading anyones post…Stop reading them. Its pretty simple.
Keep posting you are hilarious…keep it up