Wow!

Well I am sure that the title got your attention enough to open this thread, but I just want to rant about how everyone in the crypto world keeps putting reddcoin down! Look at how its lasted and the fact that there is still an active dev team!

We need to step up!

I will NEVER stop investing into Reddcoin :slight_smile:

upt_ryan People do not understand the potential that Reddcoin has. They also do not have something that we have, an awesome community! The Reddcoin community is by far one of the best that I’ve seen yet. Let other people put us down because at the end of the day we are still putting ourselves up.

4 Likes

It’s a problem with the entire crypto ecosystem, so many coins are released with not much purpose only to abandoned by dev and left to die, so thats what they believe all coins are. Reddcoin is different though due to the fact after a year it is still being developed and still has a set purpose.

Reddcoin will continue to be developed and people will come in time.

2 Likes

The crypto world is small and without consequence. Ignore them.

I agree. I miss the time when RDD just switched over to POSV, the subreddit was happening and we were #2 on coingecko. Sometimes I think the move from reddit to this forum hurt the coin a lot…

Reddcoin has a groundbreaking vision, a clear and defined roadmap, and a dev team with the talent to get the job done. I don’t know any other coin that can claim all of that. It’s an absolute grandslam.

GrayPhoenix said:

Reddcoin has a groundbreaking vision, a clear and defined roadmap, and a dev team with the talent to get the job done. I don’t know any other coin that can claim all of that. It’s an absolute grandslam.

To be fair, there are other coins that can claim these things. But Reddcoin is still somewhat unique in that such coins are few and far between.

1 Like

equivexchange said:

I agree. I miss the time when RDD just switched over to POSV, the subreddit was happening and we were #2 on coingecko. Sometimes I think the move from reddit to this forum hurt the coin a lot…

Although reddit would give Reddcoin a massive amount of exposure it is still important to have a reddcoin forum. Imagine a crypto with no forum and just a subreddit backing it, doesn’t sound too appealing to me.

1 Like

upt_ryan To be fair, “Wow” sounds a little Doge. =P