WTF is this!!!

This guy has always been dramatic.

Haha I’ll also admit to accumulating in the 9-10-11 SAT range. The buyers are out there, we’re just not quite as vocal as the sellers (hmm…)

Enough with all of this propaganda crap. People, just focus on pushing this coin forward and making it more adoptable.

cyberfy I disagree. As long as there are neither names, nor sums nor any sort of documentation it looks like propaganda, but we should allow him to demonstrate his proof. It´s the best ways to brush away doubts.

looks like he couldn’t back up his claims and deleted his post

In that case I link the image he referred to so anyone can claim that this discussion was muted:

https://i.imgur.com/vHa3y3O.png

cyberfy I propose that cryptocurrency propaganda be referred to as Crypto-Propo. I think a bullshit name is fitting for the shit these people keep making up.

ReddFather said:

cyberfy I propose that cryptocurrency propaganda be referred to as Crypto-Propo. I think a bullshit name is fitting for the shit these people keep making up.

I only have one thing to say, guy said he was gonna drop 50 MIL on Cryptsy, I went to Cryptsy, and sure as shit there it went. I can’t comment much on the other stuff because I do believe some of it but have no proof… Highest volume day for the whole week as well. Can’t deny evidence that stares you in the face.

The conversation is censored to a degree I am most impressed with, and the cheering section drowns out whenever something comes through with legitimacy, which I have seen happen multiple times. Look at the screenshot, it even says “Banned for blatant lies” but the poster said he was goona dump, and that is E X A C T L Y what they did. No lies, proof in the pudding, straight outta compton. It really is a thing of beauty how these things just get pushed into the closet that is going to start to overflow with skeletons sooner or later.

I suggest all of you to just use caution, the market is very unstable, if you can’t handle losing what you have invested in crypto (especially RDD) right now I suggest you think it over. Watch the volume as well, if its not you making money off this coin, who is? If it isn’t you trading 100,000,000 coins a day, who is? Use your logic here friends. :wink:

Why do my post keep getting deleted? My one from earlier on today go deleted is well.

Anyhow my reply was to this “looks like he couldn’t back up his claims and deleted his post”
I never deleted the post and I only posted this to bring up the issue, I have no claims to back up you seem to have me confused.

Freestylebulet said:

Why do my post keep getting deleted? My one from earlier on today go deleted is well.

Anyhow my reply was to this “looks like he couldn’t back up his claims and deleted his post”
I never deleted the post and I only posted this to bring up the issue, I have no claims to back up you seem to have me confused.

Reddcoin Can the mod please comment on this. Just to make sure what´s happening.

ReddBoxx said:

The conversation is censored to a degree I am most impressed with, and the cheering section drowns out whenever something comes through with legitimacy, which I have seen happen multiple times. Look at the screenshot, it even says “Banned for blatant lies” but the poster said he was goona dump, and that is E X A C T L Y what they did. No lies, proof in the pudding, straight outta compton.

Disagree here. The post says more than that Franklin_Clints will sell off, it also claims that there has been a plot set up, a plot btw that is actually possible, but FranklinClints did not provide ANY sort of reliable proof, so I don´t really see why anyone should trust this presentation as long as he does not answer the request to be more precise. What do you think?

We upgrade the server this afternoon. 1 or 2 post might been removed since we had to use a 1 hour old backup. Fell free to repost.

Reddcoin is changing hands FranklinClints is a chump that thinks he can move the market over panic selling 50mil. What a phony.

I think those of us who stand by reddcoin deserve some sort of update and like asap. It’s up to the devs if they want to provide those updates, however I think the community, especially this one, is worthy.

How close exactly are we to social x, because I get the feeling a key base like feature isn’t even started.

We have no road map anymore, and any past time lines have been blown to bits. Honestly these are the types of questions that run through my mind even when supporting the idea of reddcoin.

We need some details, we should get a clearer understanding of how far along it is As the defacto community.

Not that this would matter to anyone, but I personally feel like if we don’t at least get a clear break down of what’s left to do, I’m personally leaving it alone.

artiscience said:

Freestylebulet said:

Reddcoin Can the mod please comment on this. Just to make sure what´s happening.

ReddBoxx said:

The conversation is censored to a degree I am most impressed with, and the cheering section drowns out whenever something comes through with legitimacy, which I have seen happen multiple times. Look at the screenshot, it even says “Banned for blatant lies” but the poster said he was goona dump, and that is E X A C T L Y what they did. No lies, proof in the pudding, straight outta compton.

Disagree here. The post says more than that Franklin_Clints will sell off, it also claims that there has been a plot set up, a plot btw that is actually possible, but FranklinClints did not provide ANY sort of reliable proof, so I don´t really see why anyone should trust this presentation as long as he does not answer the request to be more precise. What do you think?

I can tell you only from experience I was contacted by a “Redditor” with little/no comment history that was a “Large” RDD investor and needed my assistance in some marketing. This was during the time of the big pump…(when we were pushing 40 sats) just prior to the dump and Laudney, the lead developer, leaving for vacation at the same time. :wink:

I didn’t realize it at the time but this contact person was very strange but I fell for it, but luckily it didn;t cost me any money. It did however, cost the anonymous individual about 300 usd for this project, and at the same time there was a redditor paying out lots of cash to market on other subs, I suspect, but have no proof, this is the anonymous person who contacted me.

I was contacted by multiple members in what I consider a “hype” scheme. It worked out well for some. It quickly became apparent, and here is where we will have to all agree to disagree, that this was ex-doge hype and that was it. The technology was already surpassed, the cryptomarket became flooded with literally thousands of new coins and scams, other coins had already had tipping platforms in the works with better marketing and better development strategy’s.

I have witnessed a lot of drama with this coin, among others, and I can see so many people that will not back down from this, which is fine, I too was one of those people, I refused everything as FUD. Well FUD is not the same as trolling. FUD is often real information that should be taken seriously. When you hear the whistle of an artillery shell you don’t say are just trying to scare us…" You cover.

I have no intention or agenda other then to hopefully save a few people from losing money. Just remember that you worked hard for your life, do not bet it all on this, the tortoise approach will fail in this market. If you can afford to lose what you have in RDD then disregard everything I said, but if you are putting the bread and milk on the line, take heed.

Good luck everyone and be safe.

I wonder why no reddcoin devs are replying to this.

ReddBoxx you miss my point. I am not claiming FUD, am I? Point is that you, same as Franklin_Clints don’t provide any proof that is worth to debate. You talk about some “Redditor” and provide some “strange coincidence” with laudney disappearing for holidays during a pump (at least that’s what I guess you are alleging). Just handle it this way: if you have proof, present it, otherwise your post is worth anything.

artiscience said:

ReddBoxx you miss my point. I am not claiming FUD, am I? Point is that you, same as Franklin_Clints don’t provide any proof that is worth to debate. You talk about some “Redditor” and provide some “strange coincidence” with laudney disappearing for holidays during a pump (at least that’s what I guess you are alleging). Just handle it this way: if you have proof, present it, otherwise your post is worth anything.

And they fail to mention that if the devs wanted a quick buck they would of walked away at the ipco & not linked there real names…

Naro said:

artiscience said:

And they fail to mention that if the devs wanted a quick buck they would of walked away at the ipco & not linked there real names…

Now you are putting words in my mouth. That won’t stregnthen your argument.

The only proof I can put forth for Clintin is the fact he said he was going to do something, and he did. This person also has a history that falls in alignment with his story and mine.

Good luck everyone.

ReddBoxx

Nobody is denying that 50 million were dropped on the exchange. The debate is that the guy claimed a bunch of FUD and he also mentioned he just wanted more money for new investments.

FranklinClints is a shill.

Shill noun
an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others.

ReddFather 50million why is that even an issue?..500 Million…ok pay attention…to that…
No one ever said that what is trying to be done here is easy…belief and optimism will only take you so far and the rest of it is just plain slog and hard work. I can’t code and can barely add two and two and yet I see something in the work being done here that has a value beyond the current price of a coin.
I realise that this project could fail…many do fall prey to unscrupulous developers and predatory traders fleecing the unwary…thats not here and its not what is going on here. I speak for myself here…and what I have seen happening is a measured pace and steady development , they are building the coin of the future…TODAY…and we who are here now can help by being positive and help building awareness of the coin and showing people how we use it and how it can be used…
So in conclusion…LEAD FOLLOW or Get out of the way…
I am Reddcoin and I am the future…