WTF is this!!!

I just want to make a few points, as I get tired of talking about the “same old things,” and I have a few concise points to make.

#1: All censorship is bad news. We should stop censoring even if people are supposedly spreading FearUncertaintyDoubt. It looks bad. It’s just bad. If nothing to hide, then stop.

#2: I personally know several people, and they are not devs (Laudney) who stack several BTC on these walls. They cherry pick at 8-9 sat and throw 10 BTC or what have you onto 10 sat. That’s the way they play.

Other than that, It’s never been hard to discern Clints as a shill. By definition, he got in early, mad talked it up, and sold to the highest bidder. Once he sold, he obviously made a poor financial choice if he really blew it all on some Ferrari (sounds like Garza o.O) and now he wants to talk trash as it’s dipping a bit so he can presumably take 30-50 BTC and get back in at 7-8 sats and sell over 15 or something again.

tl;dr Take your Ferrari and get lost, Garza.

Reddshift said:

ReddFather 50million why is that even an issue?..500 Million…ok pay attention…to that…

It’s not an issue. FranklinClints posted a dramatic posting saying he would sell 50 million. Nobody cares about the number.

Somehow you are paying too much attention to a number and none of the actual arguments.

ReddFather said:

The debate is that the guy claimed a bunch of FUD

ReddFather said:

Reddshift said:

ReddFather 50million why is that even an issue?..500 Million…ok pay attention…to that…

It’s not an issue. FranklinClints posted a dramatic posting saying he would sell 50 million. Nobody cares about the number.

Somehow you are paying too much attention to a number and none of the actual arguments.

ReddFather said:

The debate is that the guy claimed a bunch of FUD

Point being that 50m reddcoin is not alot, meaning pretty much anyone can own. 500m is a big investor and a change of heart and dropping 500m would impact the market, and the sentiment (if big fish is selling should I?). That’s why the number is importnat.

Further how do we know Franklin didn’t sell all his redd, now is looking to get in cheap so he bought 50m then posted this story n sold? Being with the coin in the beginging and them even holding 50m dosent speak to your goodwill, or trustworthiness.

Being with the coin in the beginging and them even holding 50m dosent speak to your goodwill, or trustworthiness.

Naro I agree.

Supporting Reddcoin has got nothing to do with how much you own. I can’t believe some of the crap I read, people saying they “support” a coin and then just talk price and do nothing.

Supporting the project has to do with:

1. Contributing skills and time directly or by building third-party infrastructure

2. Using the product (Reddcoin)

Nothing else.

I bought some RDD chips from Yakpimp last week with RDD.

reddibrek said:

Naro I agree.

Supporting Reddcoin has got nothing to do with how much you own. I can’t believe some of the crap I read, people saying they “support” a coin and then just talk price and do nothing.

Supporting the project has to do with:

1. Contributing skills and time directly or by building third-party infrastructure

2. Using the product (Reddcoin)

Nothing else.

Just out of curiosity, what makes you think that your determination of what constitutes “support” and what does not is relevant or actually makes a difference? Your naivety and inexperience are showing …

rehctelf don’t know what you mean by “make a difference”. Please elaborate.

I wont lie it does hurt to see the fall of one of my favorite Redd users. RIP Franklin, and I appreciate the update. :’(

Current Speed: 438.2010 GHS my own miner mining for me on www.eobot.com converting to rdd.
Hourly Rate: RDD 2670.22126217
Daily Rate: RDD 64085.31029206
Monthly Rate: RDD 1954601.96390795
Yearly Rate: RDD 23455223.56689530

Cloud SHA-256
Current Speed: 741.6788 GHS mining using cloud mining for sha and converting to rdd.
Hourly Rate: RDD 625.30210616
Daily Rate: RDD 15007.25054785
Monthly Rate: RDD 457721.14170949
Yearly Rate: RDD 5492653.70051383

Cloud Scrypt mining using cloud mining for scrypt and converting to rdd.
Current Speed: 1057.1218 KHS
Hourly Rate: RDD 11.58623637
Daily Rate: RDD 278.06967299
Monthly Rate: RDD 8481.12502625
Yearly Rate: RDD 101773.50031503

so yeah not hard to get lots of rdd if someone wanted to P&D the coin on an exchange like cryptsy at all in small amounts if done properly with enough accounts to drive the price up right before somone dumped them.

Indeed, the usage of trading bots became more popular and widespread today. The first element you are starting from is convenient software for all the steps of your activities.

They are convenient but still it takes a lot of money to have decent bots

Aren’t you afraid of using trading bots?

it seems not only(hoax or real) hidden pump and dumps affect things, but so does Drama. talk about a hardy hit in the last 2-3 days.

I don’t think they are too risky if you don’t trust them with all your funds :smiley:

ahahah thanks for your advice :joy: I trust no one