YouTube - Pete & Ash

We’re not a very big YouTube channel. Seriously trying to grow though!

I’ve just added our tipping links at the bottom of every one of our videos. Even if they only reach a few individuals, at least I know I’m doing something to spread the word!

Feel free to visit our channel & share our videos with friends/family or on social media. Every piece of word of mouth is much appreciated!

https://www.youtube.com/user/AshHallx

That’s amazing! With something like this, I’m inclined to try watching your videos purely on the Reddcoin basis before even knowing about your channel :slight_smile: If you can, try to spread the word and get other creators to do the same!!

I’d put your channel link in your signature if I were you and let people know you accept Reddcoin there - hopefully people will see it and visit and maybe even tip you :slight_smile:

Edit: Just watched your Iceland/Blue Lagoon video and it was great! We went there over Summer and I’ve never experienced anything like the Blue Lagoon! Definitely worth another visit :slight_smile: I sent you 25RDD too to show my love for the video and to get your ball rolling with tippers :slight_smile:

Sloth

CaffeinatedSloth thank you so much for the tip!! My first one :smiley: much appreciated. I’m also commenting on other videos, mentioning that I’d like to tip them! Do they have a wallet/has etc :slight_smile:

No worries :slight_smile: Loved the video! And that’s great! Hopefully there’s an uptake from at least a few of them :slight_smile:

Sloth

Thanks! Appreciate the feedback.

Me and Pete will be looking to do a video on ReddCoin in the near future! Just planning our content at the moment.

1 Like

Amazing - let us all know when it’s out! :smiley:

Sloth