a book? cool..!!??

Just read this on twitter… who knows more…?https://twitter.com/AltcoinDeals/status/562862754764443648

Elkan iono but I thought Reddcoin just turned 1 and 100-105 pages?? That seems a bit much…

It is from the guy that made a book about the tecnical features of the majority of currencies last year.

From what I see is just marketing campaign :slight_smile:

Thanks for the information, tough.

Tyker?

If this is true, he can’t (or shouldn’t) do a book about reddcoin ONLY, just like that… on his own? He’s not even a member of the community (as in, he has only posted stuff about his book as far as i can recall, nothing else). Not trying to complain or anything but if some seasoned members (myself included) sometimes feel like a bit left in the dark… well, i’ll leave it there.

From what I see is just marketing campaign

Ditto, but they can backfire if not under some kind of control.

Very exciting news. I was hoping someone would write a Reddcoin book, but I didn’t think it would happen for at least a few more years.

By the end of 2015 there should be plenty to write about.

1 Like

I would love community input into the book “Reddcoin - A First Year History”. I have already researched through many sources online in the last two months. Here is the cover designed a couple of days ago:

http://imgur.com/5pHhUbz

Reddcoin book was released yesterday :smiley:

2 Likes

Tyke Congratulations Tyke. Now its time for the rest of the story.

Tyke Now your story has an ending.

More like a new chapter in my eyes…

The plot thickens, and the story has some twists and turns

Dan

Hopefully not a final chapter…LOL…
We have a great foundation…if we are lucky…we can build on that…its going to be some tough sledding though.
I was here at 2 Satoshi…and at 39 Satoshi I gained and lost along the way financially…Knowledge wise I have gained way more than I ever expected. Its been a really cool thing to be a part of. I am just stupid enough to think theres a possibility it will continue.