Bubble or no Bubble?

People thinking this is a bubble at this time are grossly mistaken. Millions of people are not even in the game yet and stockbrokers are slowly starting to get their feet wet. Bittrex has stopped taking new sign-ups because they cannot handle the load. Coinbase can take hours to send your coins to a different exchange. Still primitive!

This is the beginning of a long and probably highly volatile bull run. For those that are in now, congratulations! The people that were in extremely early are cashing out to get into another coin. This is normal and will hold Reddcoin back from going straight up. I would not worry too much about market cap for now. I am not Nostradamus but see this going to a dollar or even 2 dollars once the frenzy starts.
If you want to compare this to the internet bubble think of it this way, how can it be a bubble when millions of people are still on the sidelines trying to figure out how to get in. We are probably in the first or second inning of a 9 inning game. Most brokers are not in the game yet. They will be soon. By the time they get in everyone here should be in great shape. As long as there is a team working on developing this coin we should be fine.
Spread the word, inform as many as you can about Reddcoin and let’s all make some money. If you want to get anywhere in this world you must be willing to take a calculated risk. I believe this coin at this point in time is well worth it.

Have a Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous 2018!

into something else.

Nice thoughts… i personally have a reddcoin wallet now and money waiting to arrive at my coinbase… since bittrex and litebit are still closed to new registrations, im hoping to buy bitcoin cash at coinbase and transfer it to ShapeShift to exchange for Reddcoin… seems like my only choice to get Reddcoin stacked before the maddness starts…

1 Like

The madness will start soon!