Disappear staking rewards


i have a problem.
In my wallet disappear the staking rewards.

the block explorer shows 497,53RDD rewards and im my wallet it shows only 457,65RDD.
But at first it shows in the wallet 497,53RDD, some days later only 457,65RDD.

I have the problem for a few months.

Who can help me?

br Lars

I saw today that approximately 8.6956% of rewards are sent to a different address.

What about it?

Which version of Reddcoin Core are you using?
You should use the most recent version (v3.10.3) to see correct values.

With the activation of the improved PoSV v2 (July 2020), 8% of every stake reward is send to the Developers Fund address. The remaining 92% stays with you.

The Developers Fund is used for stuff help the Reddcoin project. For example, getting listed on (more) exchanges.

So, what you see is totally normal.

At the moment I’m using v3.10.1
are there big differences between the two?

I calculated the deduction from the block explorer.
My rewards are between 180,000 - 200,000 RDD per month, then it is crucial whether it is 8% or 8.69% :wink:
But I am happy to donate it to support the team !!

I would recommend updating to v3.10.3.
The most recent version has improvements and bugfixes.

You can read about the changes in v.3.10.2 here: https://github.com/reddcoin-project/reddcoin/blob/3.10.2/doc/release-notes.md.

And changes in v3.10.3 here: https://github.com/reddcoin-project/reddcoin/blob/v3.10.3/doc/release-notes.md.

A guide on how to update (in case you need it): https://redd.yavuzselim.nl/windows/updating-reddcoin-core-to-a-newer-version/.


In case you want to read more about the Development Fund, see page 22 in the Reddcoin Redd Paper (.pdf): https://redd.love/assets/doc/Redd-Paper.pdf.

I just updated the wallet, now I have the correct results.

Thanks for your help!!