MMORPG's

Many of us have played them I’m sure, but I want to know what everyones favorite MMORPG has been so far.

My favorite was the all time classice Runescape, however I am falling more and more in love with Shards Online which has just finished its kickstarter campagin.

How about you?

Voyage Century!

Age of Empires II !

1 Like

Best MMORPG?
Only Lineage 2 : )

But without goddess of destruction.

I have to say Elder Scrolls Online, I am amazed at how well they are able to make a game with the Elder Scrolls singleplayer feel online!

If anyone plays it I would love to exchange gold for reddcoins! :smiley:

hydrazine So many hours spent in that game…

Redd said:

I have to say Elder Scrolls Online, I am amazed at how well they are able to make a game with the Elder Scrolls singleplayer feel online!

If anyone plays it I would love to exchange gold for reddcoins! :smiley:

To be honest your the first person I have heard/seen say good things about the game…

Ill be interested in it once it loses its subscription, never been a big fan of those…

SirTEPL You should try it for your self it has become much greater since the launch. I actually feel I get my subscription’s worth in improvements :slight_smile:

1 Like

Guild Wars 2, Neverwinter. Both are amazing games and have no monthly fees :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ace Online was by far my favorite. It wasent popular but the idea was so fun and addictive. >! Here’s a montage I did back in the day](Ace Online - Stop: http://youtu.be/NO1y5uH24Xs)

You can still find me in World of Warcraft :slight_smile:

1 Like