Reddheads newsletter

To keep readers of the Reddheads newsletter updated, at the beginning of the week I discussed the newsletter with the Reddcoin team, particularly with regard to the frequency of publication.

Generally we feel that it would make more sense to publish once a fortnight rather than every week. The main purpose of the newsletter is to report on Reddcoin news, and it is not really possible to have something unique and new to write about every week (it is not possible for any crypto project). Therefore as there was a newsletter last week the next issue will be published next week.

I love doing the newsletter and I can say that every week our mailing list grows slow but steady. In my day job I make significant use of client databases to do marketing and it is the best way of reaching people and stirring interest. I remain committed to building the newsletter and database over time, because I know what a powerful tool it is and I enjoy the work.

On a last note, the newsletter and the Reddheads.com community site is open to all submissions from the community. There have been several contributors to Reddheads on and off since I began managing it. Please feel free to drop me a line if you would like to publish news or articles. :slight_smile:

Appreciate your work. Really like the newsletter.

3 Likes

reddibrek will send you another 100K for your awesome work asap. I always forget to tip and if there was a subscription mode I’d love to pay on a regular basis.

4 Likes

artiscience Yeah, that would be great. Some kind of blockchain subscription service could be a “killer app” for Redd-ID. Another thing bitcoin can’t do.

2 Likes

Thanks for the support!

reddibrek said:

Thanks for the support!

Thanks for the newletter!

2 Likes

Indeed. Awesome work done with the Newsletter. I really cheer up when I see an email about it :slight_smile:

Thanks as always bud. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Telegram Thanks

reddibrek Mind passing us your Reddcoin Address? I forgot that I wanted to tip you 100K and now I don´t see it.

1 Like

artiscience said:

reddibrek Mind passing us your Reddcoin Address? I forgot that I wanted to tip you 100K and now I don´t see it.

Here you go Artiscience, thanks for asking!

Rd2wDdXms45XCUsmWZE47bC2Hes9Xga1dn

I didn’t get round to adding a tip button here and with gnasher’s integration coming up I’ll wait until then to get my signature updated.

1 Like

Always love to see a new installment of the newsletter waiting in my email. Every other week sounds like a sustainable release model.

2 Likes