Transaction question

Hey guys - I think i got my first staking reward however i am unsure on the message - can you help

Date: 2/02/2018 06:19
Source: Generated
Credit: (not accepted)
Net amount: -364.33689123 RDD
Transaction ID: 3418b22ef70149188f34a49f0518f917a883c832da4d80b8701ef9c0a8b1bfa0-000

Generated coins must mature 50 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to “not accepted” and it won’t be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.

I’m brand new to this platform! Love it and all it stands for though! Look forward to watching it grow! Sorry wrong thread :frowning:

sportsguy550 said in Transaction question:

I’m brand new to this platform! Love it and all it stands for though! Look forward to watching it grow!!!

WTF? how does this have anything to do with my questions?

Send ya RDD for being annoying

1 Like

sportsguy550 reddcoin accepted

1 Like

bump any help guy???

Trespasin_minds was the amount added to your overall amount of RDD

nope and still shows in status conflicted and in credit not accepted

I got a 8.999999 RDD stake that was not accepted last week also. It just means you didn’t get lucky that time. No biggie.

what do you mean by get lucky?>

Trespasin_minds It is your stake. Expect to receive once every few days.

Why does it say
Credit: (not accepted)
Generated coins must mature 50 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to “not accepted” and it won’t be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.

I am having the same problem for 3 weeks now. I have 250k reddcoins and received red in the past, but now I got 6 of these comments in a row, date after date. Is there already a solution?