Win a box of Belgian chocolate!

Description

Reddibrek’s giveaway - win a box of chocolate!

To promote a new product on reddibreks.com and to grow my mailing list, I have opened up a giveaway that will run for two weeks until 5 pm (GMT +1) on Sunday 29 March.

To enter the giveaway click here.

All you have to do to have a chance of winning this delicious box of Belgian chocolate is to enter your e-mail address to subscribe to the Reddibreks newsletter. You can increase your chance of winning by tweeting the giveaway. Follow the cues on the giveaway page to do this.

Although Reddibrek’s currently only ships to some European countries, this giveaway is open to anyone from anywhere in the world.

I can tell you from personal experience that this chocolate is up there with the best. So I would advise you to sign up and tweet now!

:smiley:

Extra info

• Subscribing to the Reddibrek’s newsletter is obligatory to participate. For this an entrant gains 5 points. Tweeting the giveaway message gives an entrant 1 extra point. An entrant may tweet a maximum of once every 24 hours; if an entrant tweets every day until 29 March they can increase their chance of winning by over 300%!

• One winner will be chosen at random from all entrants (weighted based on points per entrant).

• The winner will be notified by email and should provide a postal address by return email, to receive the prize. The winner’s name will be posted on Reddcointalk and tweeted by in an announcement at the end of the giveaway. If the winner wishes to give a nickname that is fine.

• If the winner does not reply to the email from Reddibreks within 48 hours, then another winner will be chosen at random, notified by email, etc.

• IP analysis and other controls are in place to prevent multiple entries per person.

• This is the first time I have used the Rafflecopter service to organise a giveaway. Please give me feedback or let me know if you have any issues!

Hey! This is your last chance to win a box of Belgian chocolate shown on the giveaway page here

The giveaway closes tomorrow. Get in there!

Forbidden

You don’t have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

1 Like

reddmon2 That’s odd. Please enter the giveaway on the Rafflecopter page while I get this fixed.

The giveaway ended this afternoon. The winner will be selected at random and notified over the next 48 hours. The winner will also be announced in this thread once they have replied.

Thanks to all who participated. Watch this space! :wink:

4 Likes

reddibrek said:

The giveaway ended this afternoon. The winner will be selected at random and notified over the next 48 hours. The winner will also be announced in this thread once they have replied.

Thanks to all who participated. Watch this space! :wink:

Hey, looks like I’m the lucky one! Replied to your email just now :slight_smile:

3 Likes

tecopos I’ll get back to you this evening!

It’s confirmed - tecopos wins the very first reddibreks.com giveaway raffle.

The box of chocolates will be on its way shortly - congratulations!

To those who entered but did not win, watch this space for more to come ;D

4 Likes

Congratulations

1 Like

tecopos Congrats!

1 Like

Sorry for not giving updates, but this past week has been pretty rough. Anyways, let’s talk about what matters!

The chocolates arrived this past Monday. And I can only say this: they are amazing!!!

They came pretty well packaged to start with

Description

And all these colors made me drool instantly, hehe

Description

Some details about some of the amazing variety on the box…

Description

And my fave so far… Pistaches Fraiches! NHAM NHAM :smiley:

Description
Description

So there’s that! reddibrek sells amazing chocolates and I’m the lucky winner of this first giveaway…

What are you all waiting for? Order some chocolates from this guy! This box is delicious… Or wait for his next giveaway and join it, so you’ll have a chance to see and TASTE what I’m talking about!

2 Likes

tecopos Thank you very much for taking the time to take and post these photos and your review!

I get a small pop up message over your “Tip tecopos” link saying “tecopos does not have a tip address”. Please add one and I’ll tip you.

More Reddibrek’s giveaways to follow soon :wink:

2 Likes

No problem :wink:

Added an address! I thought I already had one there lol

Looking forward to the next giveaways! hehe :smiley:

2 Likes

tecopos tipped!

1 Like

As soon as I can get one delivered to the US I’ll be all over this

2 Likes

reddibrek would you be interested in some kind of partnership, or help expanding the shipping base?

2 Likes

livefromheaven said:

As soon as I can get one delivered to the US I’ll be all over this

No kidding, me too!

Convertor said:

reddibrek would you be interested in some kind of partnership, or help expanding the shipping base?

If you can expand his service to North America, I might love you a little.

2 Likes

bigreddmachine I can expand to world wide shipping :slight_smile:

Wow these would make amazing gifts! My mom would absolutly love these (AKA ship to USA :smiley: )

3 Likes

Convertor said:

bigreddmachine I can expand to world wide shipping :slight_smile:

Are you Santa?

5 Likes