Hey Reddheads - Hope you’re having a great holiday. Its been our goal to get the browser wallet out for you all before christmas. To that end, its been a busy several days on my end. Unfortunately, things aren’t completely seamless yet. The compiled version is giving some errors I wasn’t getting on my development version.
Nonetheless, I think you guys are anxious to try it out, so please read the very important info below, then give it a spin.
RDD STUCK IN SAVINGS?: Read This.
- Unspendable accounts are currently actually unspendable. I’ll add the ability to transfer funds out of there shortly. For now, don’t use that account.
- Back up your seed. Your seed is your money so don’t lose that. As long as you have your seed, your coins can be recovered.
- Don’t store a significant sum of money on the browser wallet right now. This is a public BETA, not a final release. Issues are expected. Be safe with your money.
- If you have some troubles with a transaction showing up, you can go to the settings, delete your wallet, and then re-import it with your seed.
- Please do report all issues - I’ll be working through the break to get a more polished version ready.
With that said, Merry Christmas.
Also, if you guys want the fancy tip button in your sig, the code is here: